The Level 6 Islamic Studies book is for 10-13 year old children who have completed the Level 5 book from Weekend Learning Series or children who have acquired similar Islamic knowledge. Ideally, 6th grade students should use this book.
With their progress through the Islamic Studies curriculum, students are now introduced to additional new topics with greater depth. The Level 6 book takes a break from the life of Rasulullah (S) in order to cover several important topics that have not been covered previously. These topics include the objective of the Qur’an, the Compilation of the Qur’an, the relationship of the Qur’an with previous books and the compilation of Hadith. Morals and activities from the lives of Nuh (A), Dawud (A), Sulaiman (A) are covered. The life and activities of Musa (A) are covered in several chapters. The life and works of Khadijah, ‘A’ishah and Fatimah (ra) are covered in three chapters.
Homework becomes more intensive. Students are required to consult a translation of the Qur’ān to answer some of the homework. As with other Weekend Learning Islamic Studies books, homework is included.
About this book
8.5" x 11", 136 pages, perfect bound, 28 lessons
List Price: US $13.00.
Discount: US $1.00.
Discounted Price: US $12.00.
Discount based on List Price
To place an order, please click the button below. NOTE: The shopping cart page will display the name "Weekend Learning Publishers."
Content of this book
To build the foundation of Islamic knowledge, this book has vast array of topics. The students will learn about Allah, Islam, Muhammad (S), five pillar, brief history of several rasuls and nabis, and learn to build Islamic moral character. The list of the topics are in the
Click here to see Table of Contents
1. Attributes of Allah: These are the Most Beautiful
2. Promise of Allah: It is Always True
3. Objective of the Qur’an
4. Compilation of the Qur’an
5. Previous Scriptures and the Qur’an
6. Importance of Shahadah
7. Compilation of Hadith
8. Nuh (A): Truth is Most Important
9. Talut, Jalut and Dawud(A)
10. Dawud and Sulaiman (A)
11. Sulaiman (A) and the Queen
12. Musa (A) and Fir‘awn
13. Bani Isra’il: Life after Their Rescue
14. Musa (A) and Khidir
15. ‘Isa (A) and Maryam (ra)
16. Khadijah (ra): Finest Example of a Committed Wife
17. ‘A’ishah (ra): Beloved Wife of the Prophet (S)
18. Fatimah (ra): The Lady of the Light
19. Al-Qiyamah: The Awakening
20. Ruh and Nafs: An Overview
21. The Angels and The Jinn
22. Shaitan: The Invisible Enemy
23. Taqwa: The Quality of True Believers
24. My Friend is a Muslim Now
25. Friendship: With Others and With Opposite Gender
26. ‘Reading’ Salat or Performing Salat
27. Muslims Around the World
28. People of Other Faiths
Let's work together to make an 'ummah based on Taqwa