The Level 7 book is for 11 to 14 year old children who have completed the Level 6 book from Weekend Learning or children who have similar Islamic knowledge. Ideally, seventh-grade students should use this book.
As the students progress through the Islamic Studies curriculum, they are introduced to additional new topics with greater depth. For example, Istighfar, Islamic Greetings, Amr Bil Ma’ruf, Guarding our Tongues, Lailatul Qadr, Characters of the Prophets, Permitted and Prohibited, and more are covered. Additional details from the lives of Adam (A), Ibrahim (A), Lut (A), and Yusuf (A) are covered with special emphasis on the morals from their lives. The stories of the Companions of Cave and Dhul-Qurnain are told in proper light from the Qur’an. The lives and activities of Abu Sufyan and Khalid Ibn Walid are covered to show why they opposed Rasullullah (S) and how they accepted Islam later in their lives. Many other lessons cover Islamic values and morals.
Homework becomes more intensive. Students are required to consult a translation of the Qur’ān to answer some of the homework. Homework is included in the book, thus eliminating the necessity to buy another homework book.
About this book
8.5" x 11", 136 pages, perfect bound, 28 lessons
List Price: US $13.00.
Discount: US $1.00.
Discounted Price: US $12.00.
Discount based on List Price
To place an order, please click the button below. NOTE: The shopping cart page will display the name "Weekend Learning Publishers."
Content of this book
To build the foundation of Islamic knowledge, this book has vast array of topics. The students will learn about Allah, Islam, Muhammad (S), five pillar, brief history of several rasuls and nabis, and learn to build Islamic moral character. The list of the topics are in the
Click here to see Table of Contents
1. Why Islam, What is Islam?
2. The Qur’an: Its Qualitative Names
3. Istighfar: Seeking Forgiveness and Protection
4. Allah: Angry or Kind
5. Islamic Greeting: Wishing Peace
6. Adam(A): The Trial of the First Human Being
7. ‘Ad and Thamud: Consequence for Defying Allah
8. Life of Ibrahim(A): Early Life and Mission
9. Life of Ibrahim(A): Beginning of a New Generation
10. Sacrifice of Ibrahim(A)
11. Lut (A): Message for the Modern Societies
12. Yusuf (A): Will to Overcome Temptation
13. The Companions of the Cave
14. Dhu al-Qurnain: The Journey of a King
15. Abu Sufyan: His Life and Achievements
16. Khalid Ibn Al-Walid: The “Sword of Allah”
17. How to Achieve Success
18. Character of the Prophets
19. Marriages of Muhammad (S)
20. Purification: Physical and Spiritual “Hygiene”
21. Permitted and Prohibited
22. Lailatul Qadr: The Night of Majesty
23. Fasting in Ramadan: The Month of Endless Benefits
24. My Family is Muslim Now
25. Amr bil ma’ruf: Enjoin Good Deeds
26. Guard Your Tongue: Think Before You Speak
27. Lessons from Past Civilizations
28. Science in the Qur’an
Let's work together to make an 'ummah based on Taqwa